God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

"Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him."
Hebrews 11:6

Monday, December 10, 2007

Let's start at the very beginning

Well, believe it or not, I actually brought myself to creating a blog! I feel like I have accomplished something great! Quite silly if you think about it, a silly littl blog, written by a silly little girl! I'm not quite sure if anyone will every read it, beside Karen, whom I expect to read because she is sort of the reason for me doing this... Way to go Karen! But, I guess that is why I named it a soliloquy... its sort of more for me! And I just really like that word, it makes me sound so educated! A dialogue with myself... but written down in neat organized form so that I can go back and look at the silly things I was thinking and laugh at my silly little self! Quite exciting I guess! Now I have an excuse to talk to myself! YAY!

Well... it starts in my soul, and I lose all control! Wherever, wherever, wherever, it goes, I'll always know... that it makes me smile, even just for a while! ~Bubbly by: Colbie Caillat

It's not too late for a soliloquy... and its not too late for dignity... and it's never too late for apologies! ~Apologies by: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

It's just the right time for Samantha's Soliloquies!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

YEA! I'm proud of you for your soliloquies! Cant wait ... and also a little scared HA ... to know whats going on in that head of yours! Love ya!

Chris said...

YEAH! More people reading than just Karen!